The Teafu Silicone Tea Infuser takes simplicity and taste an exceptional grade. With a design that opens flat to easily scoop your loose-leaf tea, the Teafu then snaps shut to contain it once dipped into your tea mug. At last, once the tea is finished steeping, the silicone pod is squeezed, infusing every last iota of flavor into your beverage. Post steeping session, the Teafu is engineered to stand upright, avoiding a puddle. No mess here!
1. Open the Teafu by pushing the PUSH button between the arms of the infuser.
2. Put your favorite Happy Lucky’s tea inside the silicon pod and snap shut.
3. Submerge the Teafu into a mug and brew for the recommended time. (refer to Happy Lucky’s instructions for recommended proportions, water temperature, and brew time)
4. Once tea is finished brewing, squeeze the Teafu while holding it over your cup!
5. Then, remove the Teafu and stand upright on a flat surface for no mess!
Material: Nylon base, stainless steel arms, premium-grade silicon pod
Size: 6.7”L, 1.7”W
Volume: 1-1.5 Tsp. dry leaves
Color: black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purpose, pink (availability may vary)
Taiwan Tung Ting, Apricot Green, Faux Coffee