Happy Lucky’s Wholesale Program
Wholesale Mission: Provide great quality tea with exemplary service and knowledge to support your establishments business goals and brand.
- Over 200 high quality loose-leaf teas available from our Great Wall of Tea. Every tea on our website is available wholesale.
- Free training, expertise, and education on how to present, brew, and store tea is designed to increase sales and profits.
- Local source for your tea needs that responds quickly to orders and requests.
- Simple Ordering System with easy local pickup or delivery.
- Exclusive custom tea blending is available with a focus on your business needs.
- 40% off retail tea at 16 oz or greater increments.
- 20% off all teaware.
Steps to succeed with tea service at your establishment:
- Opportunity to come to a Happy Lucky’s location for an in depth tea tasting and consult with our Master Blender and General Manager, Andy Boone.
- Discuss your business focus, craft, and increase your brand.
- Create an exclusive custom blend.
- Training your staff with confidence to discuss and serve tea to increase sales and profits.
Marketing Partnerships to facilitate success: cross promote business in reciprocity with signage, website & social media placements, and authentic working relationships.
- Links on Happy Lucky’s website on the Tea About Town page.
- Shout outs & mentions in Happy Lucky’s monthly newsletter to 10k+ local emails.
- Cross promoted on social media websites: facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.
- Shop Local and Collaboration Marketing: working together to build strong community.
- Tea About Town Self Guided Tour stop spot & live on Facebook.
Are you interested in serving tea at your coffee shop or restaurant?
Please call Sean Grady, Wholesale Accounts Manager, at 970-692-3830 to set up a tasting or ask for more information on our wholesale options for your business. Thanks.
Or, complete the form below.
Interested in cooking with tea? Below is a list of additional teas available for cooking and pairing.
- Anise Seed
- Chicory Root - roasted
- Dandelion Root
- Earl Grey
- Echinacea Root
- Elder Berry
- Elder Flower
- Fennel Seed
- Green tea
- Kava Kava Root
- Lapsang Souchong
- Linden Leaf & Flower
- Marshmallow Root
- Mint (peppermint and spearmint)
- Nettle Leaf
- Orange peel
- Red Clover
- Red Raspberry Leaf
- Rosebuds & Petals
- Rose Hips
- Sage Leaf
- Sarsaparilla Root
- Yerba Santa
- and many more. Call Sean for more options.